Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love yourself day.

We are so different.. your like summer, im like winter.. we seems to complete each other.. but nobody's knows that..nobody's can hear that.. so sad ..yet so true.. Since some relationships seems tougher than the others its seems wiser to love yourself first.. I want a relationship where I can be myself and not forcing myself to be like others. I want people to love me for who I am.. not for who im not.. and im only can love the person that love me.. and I want the person that I love to be himself.. just the way he really are inside.. Its really hard to find my soul mate.. I got long way to go.. lots of dreams needs to be taken care of.. I really hope everything’s will go well.. one day when Im ready I hope my prince charming will be too..I want fairy tale love or at lease fairy tale weddings.. (yeah2 my imagination are quite high).. Sigh*.. I want to make it as simple as possible but it never did..