Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunshine

Sunshine

Your my sun,
always there in daylight,
But i cant see you no more,
Since the rainy and cloudy day.

You shine my life,
the last time i ever smile so happily,
But not anymore now,
Since thunder take you away from me.

Sunshine,

Your so bright,
i cant even see through,
i hope you can tell me the truth.

I remember your eyes ,
that brighten the whole worlds around me,
The one that used to give me hope and faith,
The one that make me forget and move along,
I wish you is where i belong

Sunshine,

i want to be the bright side of your bad day,
and hope all your stressful will go away.

Knows that,i could do almost anythings,
if i can be your everything's.

Dear sunshine,

I am always yours to keep
although you cant never be mine

No comments: