I want myself back,
where i can feel the breeze,
the thunder, the rain and the sun,
Now the life become lost and stressful,
I am sorry for everything love,
If you were for me i wont feel sorry,
If you were for me i don't have to worry,
Still searching for your shadow,
Still wanting for your sole,
Because i dont want to lose,
Because i dont want to get myself confuse,
Are you for me?
Are you with me?
Only the one knows,
One have the answer,
Let me forget if i cant have forever,
Let me be free if it wasnt meant together.
I don't know what im capable of,
i don't know if im ready for,
Make the trust tight so that i will be strong,
Let my eyes be wide open if the sense was wrong,
But i never regret in what im saying,
Never feel regret in what im doing,
Now i just laugh trough the confusion,
and smile through the frustration
Because everything happen for a reason,
because everything were meant for each other
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment