
Facts about my brother that effects me
1)He is Funny..- Seriously he can crack me up most of the time.. no real guy (that doesn’t include in entertainment industry) can do that.. even there is one time I feel so sad and down then after his lame joke I forget about my problem right away..
Because life is nothing if we cant enjoy every minute of it.. and everything happens for a reason.. sure its sucks when we face it but every one in the world having their own problems in life no matter how old or how rich we are.. there is always troubles in life.. so we are not the only one facing the crisis in life.. every one has their own difficulty probably the same and probably not.. we shouldn’t compare our self with someone that have better life’s than us.. we don’t even know what they really facing in their lifes.. probably looks fine but who are we to judge?.. its not like we know everything about them.. only the good side of them..
2)I feel safe.. and secure .. like those rempitan and sekutu dgnnya wont bothers me when I walk beside him.. so I can walk freely without worrying about stupid pervert guys out there.. he is like my unpaid body guard to me .. haha ;P
3)More mature perhaps?.. yeah he is going 28 this 22 march.. and im going 18 upcoming April.. so we are like 10 years difference.. so he knows most of the things that I don’t know and when im with him I don’t even feel like a teenager no more.. I feel like a grown girl or something like that..

-otw to kotakinabaluuu..
4) If i spend time with him he will ‘blanja’ me foods and trips like kota kinabalu, jakarta,genting highland and more .. so I can enjoy delicious food fully paid by him and of course excitement holiday as well.. ;)
5)He make me understand more about guys.. guys isn’t that much different with girls accurately.. only when we can respect each other .. Give and take is a must in any relationship.. because I rarely spent my time with any guys in the world so I kind of blur when girls talks about guys.. I only used to know if that guy is cute and that guy is not and all that.. but I don’t even know what they were thinking at all.. I used to thought beside money they only thinks about girls of their dreams but not all guys are like that.. guys in music industry make me think like that -example 50 cent, akon , and more.. I realize that most of the video they making is all about money and ladies.. so I just thought most of the guys are like that.. by seeing my brother he make me think twice about guys in this world.. not all guys are like that.. some of them do .. but still its hard to find really decent one though..
6) Although he maybe a hilarious person still no one should mess with him.. I have seen him burst and its not something i can be happy about.. but since he’s getting skinner his temper also seem to slows some how..and that is a good thing though.. but still the anger still there .. its just slowing some how..

He looks different now and I don’t even notice it before

3 comments:
wah die dah cukur jambang die! hensemnya. ade gf x? nak ngurat boleh? ahha :P
Haha.. x tawlah.. tanya kazimah .. ;)
MCM MUKA IPIN!!!!
Post a Comment