Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yeah im back

March 03 2009.. 9.33 p.m.. just after izzah called me ..

Well its was surprisingly for me she did.. she’s a very concerned friend.. lucky to have her though(ok izzah jangan senyum sorang2 depan monitor plak eh haha).. its it a month?.. I don’t even relize that I been a way for quite long.. probably just to lazy to type..but not today… she giving me the reason to be in this wonderland again..

Seriously having a good friend will keep you feeling alive

If I want to write or anything I just want it to be perfect.. the right moment.. the right mood.. and the right place.. ok most of the time I spent in just inside my house so right place doesn’t include here.. what am I saying? its not like im gonna write a book or something.. its just a blog.. yeah some people make money for it but not you, kc. Fine talking to herself again… yeah I know im weird and whatever or maybe crazy.. but who doesn’t talk to themselves?.. right?.. ok maybe not in public or in their own blog or anything.. but who cares?.. I don’t.. maybe I don’t..

WTH that im crapping about?..

Since this is my blog so I can just type anything I want.. because probably i think people don’t really read this?.. oh do you?.. I don’t even know who did read my blog.. only when they leave comment then I was like wow you people read my blog?.. awesome .. great .. probably most of the time I feel invisible.. like people don’t even see me .. ok maybe they did see me because im not a ghost or anything..just because im not famous like a rock star or super intelligent or beautiful girl with awesome body or even both.. ..probably my lack of confidence and my shyness hit me on this..

Did you guys realize there is so many ‘probably’ here?

I think bloging become a ‘thing’ for Malaysian now..Ok people TTFN, tata for now.. ;)

3 comments:

the-only-Alyaa.Jamaludin said...

you have awesome body lahhhh, TRUST ME! =D

An another kc. said...

alyaa-hhaaha.. ur joking right?..

Izzah Saifudin said...

hahaha. TERHARU BIRU.