Sunday, December 26, 2010

bebelan

My ex crush just talk to me.. lamanya x dgr cite.. malu.. hmm ..
forbiden love ofcourse.. adeh.. hmm x pe la.. i hope one day, i will find someone just like you,the fun,funny.. talkative.. i dont know why.. you got a some sort magnet that atract me... but i know i have to face the reality.. we will never be together..hmm.. :((((

I hate driving.. I really sucks.. asik kena hon.. patu x reti nak center kan kate.. x reti nak masuk line lain.. x reti nak belok, u turn..
kenapa la kena drive???... adeh i hope im f*cking rich so that i can have my own driver everywhre nk pegi senangg...-_-"

I hate growing up.. i wish i can be small.. dont have any kinds of responsibility... stupid effing.. bla-bla-bla..

I hate people,and people hate me.. sometime i just wish i can find a place i can be alone in this world.. just me,myself and i.. where i can do anything and anytime i want..

I prefer harry poter than narnia.. for this dec movie choices..; da tgk 2,2.. narnia bosan bole tido.. haha.. cant wait for part 2 harryy..

Maybe because i in the moon, sbb itu emo semacam.. hak3

No comments: