Friday, October 15, 2010

Us against the world

I been thinking about you today,
How we are if we did it our way,

There is a strong wall between us,
Is between You and I against the world,

We are so different,
Your like summer,
While Im like winter

We seems to complete each other,
but nobody's knows that
nobody's can hear that

How much I miss you,
You don't even know,
I look trough the old picture
I listen to our song over and over

I wish there is a place You and I can be alone
We can start talking and laughing with each other

I wish we can spent the time more longer,
But I have to face our world and hereafter

Don't ever let our relationship go,
If there is still hope for this flow

We meet in a place called here,
Don't be afraid my dear,
I wont go far, I'm always near
We will go trough this one step and another

Till fate brings us together,
Then I will love You forever.

No comments: