My brain and my heart are married couple
And a young healthy baby was born afterwards.
I talk with my heart at night,
But I talk with my brain in daily light.
A thing about me is that
I got a heart like an angle
But a brain likes a devil
So when the heart stops to talk
The brain will make his moves
But I got confuse when they fight
Because I don’t know who to choose and who were right
Since the day they say I do, they can’t never be separated
Even when they were argue , they will make it through.
And a young healthy baby was born afterwards.
I talk with my heart at night,
But I talk with my brain in daily light.
A thing about me is that
I got a heart like an angle
But a brain likes a devil
So when the heart stops to talk
The brain will make his moves
But I got confuse when they fight
Because I don’t know who to choose and who were right
Since the day they say I do, they can’t never be separated
Even when they were argue , they will make it through.


This is my 1st ever lyric, poem whatever you called it.. and its truly based on me.. What’s going on 'inside me'. I can be an awesome friend but an evil enemy.. so don’t mess with me baby.. gaga.. aku tahu aku syok sendiri..heeh..
X dew lagu lagi tapi ada true story time sekolah dulu..;)
After the get over thingy. I just got a new hobby. First I ask fiza to read it but she doesn’t gave any good response so then I ask azleen to read it and she enjoying it.. She said that my words were meaningful. At the bus waiting to come home I ask izzah to read it too.. she told me I could make it a song lyric . after that I feel confident to just write.. eventhough is not that good.. Special thanks to those people who gave me the guts.. but actually there is one guy and a lady that give me an inspiration to write this so called lyric or maybe a poem. They been in this journey for a long time.. I kind of follow their idea but they don’t know it.. anyway if you like it or want to know more just let me know..;)

2 comments:
"A thing about me is that
I got a heart like an angle
But a brain likes a devil"
AWESOME.
btw i think the suitable title for this poem
is Evil VS Devil
hahahahahaha
evil vs devil eh?.. ill think about it.. ;).. thank you!..
Post a Comment