Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Write 2

Meditation

Smell a nice green grass
Feeling, reborn, refresh and realize

Hear my girls talk at night,
Laugh a lot when they fight

After the dark secret reveal
Seeing their faces makes me ill

Feeling a bit guilty baby
Even when I was lonely

Talk to myself and I still got fear
Have some revenge killing my ear

Hard to forget but I’ll forgive
Just need some time to save this gift


*gambar kat taman rakyat .. but not the same day im writing this..

Story the mory..

I wrote this after get home from ‘AC’ at Taman Rakyat while hanging out with my friends izzah,fiza, nut, mira and mira’s sister (sori lupa nama).. I just thought of writing this. The title is meditation because I am meditating on myself. .. and that’s how the story goes..

2 comments:

Izzah Saifudin said...

awesome dude!
OMG! sangat great okay.
you shud enter poem comp. or sumthing!
serious kc!
sumber inspirasi la kau ini!

"After the dark secret reveal
Seeing their faces makes me ill"

this part paling AWESOME

An another kc. said...

alamak izzah.. thank you so damn much.... ily..;)