Quotes
“Life, he realized, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.”
- Steve Miller
“You have to love something before you can hate it.”
- Will Blakelee
“I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?”
- Megan Blakelee
“Truth only means something when it's hard to admit, don't you get that?”
- Ronnie Miller
“Sometimes you have to be a part from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
- Steve Miller
“Jonah: "Mom says its because she has PMS." Steve: "Do you even know what PMS is, Jonah?" Jonah: "Of course I do dad, I'm not a little kid anymore. It's the Pissed At Men Syndrome."”
- Jonah Milller and Steve Miller
“We're not perfect. Any of us. We make mistakes, we screw up but then we forgive and move forward.”
- Kim Miller
“But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.”
- Steve Miller
“Ronnie: Whatever.Blaze: You too.Ronnie: What?Blaze: ... Once my gymnastics coach said 'whatever' is another word for the F word then you, so when someone said 'whatever' I say 'you too.'”
- Ronnie and Blaze
“Jonah:*talking about his dad* "It's not fair. If he wants a cookie, he can have one. If you want a cookie, you can have one. But if I want a cookie, the rules don't count. Like you said, it's not fair"Ronnie: " So what are you going to do?"Jonah: " I'm going to eat a sandwich. Because I have to. Because the world isn't fair to ten-year-olds."”
- Jonah and Ronnie
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment